Smurfs Coin Rises to the Top: Displaces Pepe & Floki Inu

•Smurfs Coin (SMURFS) has surpassed Pepe (PEPE) and Floki Inu (FLOKI) as a new meme coin.
•It has a total supply of 404 billion tokens with 60% of it in the Liquidity Pool.
•The token is available on Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain, with its tokenomics providing a well-balanced distribution.

What is Smurfs Coin?

Smurfs Coin (SMURFS) is a new meme coin that has recently emerged to displace other leading meme coins from the top positions. It has a total supply of 404 billion tokens out of which 60 percent has been transferred to a liquidity pool, creating Liquidity Provider (LP) tokens locked in a two-year time-lock contract with the remaining 40 percent set to be listed on major crypto exchanges. The token allows frictionless transfer, buying, and selling with no extra cost involved and its tokenomics provide a well-balanced distribution. Smurfs Coin exists as a multi-chain token available on Ethereum (ETH) and Binance Smart Chain (BSC).

How to Buy Smurfs Coin

In order to purchase Smurfs coin, users are required to set up an account or download their wallet from the official website. After this, they can purchase ETH then connect their wallets to Uniswap in order to finalize the transaction. It is important to note that there are two separate coins with similar names – SmurfS Coin ($SMURFS) and SmurfINU ($SMURF), so investors should take caution when purchasing coins not to buy onCoinMarketCap instead of Uniswap or risk financial loss.

What Are Its Plans?

Smurfs coin’s initial plan is to announce its presence in the crypto market by locking its liquidity then establishing trust and stability before being listed on centralized exchanges and achieving $100 million market cap in stage two. In the third phase, it will introduce blockchain games, NFTs, and push for 100k holders beyond normal meme abilities into more technical projects.

Is It A Financial Investment?

According to its official website, no; Smurfscoin is completely useless for entertainment purposes only and provides no intrinsic value or expectation of financial return.


Smufscoin aims at displacing other leading meme coins from top positions by introducing blockchain games & NFTs coupled with balanced distributions across multiple chains such as Ethereum & Binance Smart Chain without any extra costs involved; yet it does not serve as an investment tool but rather strictly for entertainment purposes only.